Sunday, December 12, 2010

Busy!!!

Oh My gosh I just had one of the busiest days ever! I got up at 7:50 to go to 8:00 Mass. Then I went to the Povereolo house were I wrapped Christmas presents with a youth group/church ministry called Cheerleaders for Christ. Then I went to Barns and Noble at 10:30(no break in between of course)where I sang Christmas carols with my choir where I got a semi solo(there were 3 other people singing with me). After that was done and I bought a book. When I went home I finished my new book of course. Then at 6:00 I went caroling with my best friend and her family. I stayed at there house until about 10:00 pm watching the movie "Letters to Juliet" which I never ended up finishing. And when I got home I told my mom what happened. Then I watched an hour of "Survivor" with my dad and brother. But when that was done I still wasn't tired so I read a little more and went to bed. can you imagine how tired I am to day? VERY!!! I got up at around 10:00 but I could have stayed in bed longer.
~ Audra        

No comments:

Post a Comment